Here are two reasons why thumbnail not showing in windows 10 :
1. Check performance option :
- type : “sysdm.cpl” on your cortana or search near windows logo at left bottom corner of screen that will show “system properties” option
- go to “advanced”
- check “show thumbnail instead icons”
click OK and then apply
2. check file explorer option
- Open the File Explorer.
- Click View tab option.
- Click Options >> change folder and search option to open “folder option”.
- Click on the View tab.
- Make sure to clear the check mark for the Always show icons, never thumbnails option.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK to complete the task.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)